Saturday, March 1, 2008

Betty Ford Rehab Hash XXII

Day one has been a complete success! In all interest of redemption (ressurection?) the Jim Loved Leather pub crawl ended with a happy drunken dance, which is much much better than passing out behind Sonny Bono (you too)!
The costumes were quite fab(ulous) as many of my contemporaries went the lingerie route, I saw several red dress reworkings for this event as well. This makes sense given the cost of leather these days (nights?). The moustache/elvis shades + assless chaps were a blast (explosion) that left no one who could look at me with a straight face for more than 5 seconds. Hell, half the people couldn't even recognize me! Even better as the 'stache was a Foster's (Australian for beer) secret agent kit!
So... On to day 2 (II;two;too;tu)!

Btw, wrote a hash song to Gorillaz song Clint Eastwood.

I'm hashing, I'm feeling glad
They've got flour, in their bag
This trail is, way too long
Let's look for, another on-on

I'm hashing, I'm feeling glad
I've got beer, in my hand
I'll drink it, and before long
I'll need more, 'cause it'll be gone

1 comment:

hOz said...

Crappuccino is a STUD!