Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fwd: He's alive and healing well!

retry!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alcoholiday <alcoholidayhhh@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:44:33 -0700
Subject: He's alive and healing well!
To: go@blogger.com

Signed Victor Victoria's cast today. Got to shoot the shite for a few
minutes while outside his office. His knee can already bend again and
most of the cast should be gone in a day or two. Never knew anyone
could recover so quickly from such nastiness. Amazing!
Mount n' Spread offered a trip to Payson where some PhoenixH3ers will
be cheering on My Name Is Chuck as he attempts a 50 miler (crazy
fuck!). I'm pondering it, but my wanderlust is starting to kick in and
I'm sensing Tucson for Sat.
Phoenix is a lot like Vegas, but it seems to be slightly more humid
and spread out.
...nifty.

2 comments:

Justin Massongill said...

Jeff! It's crazy to think that you're really on your trip now. I'm glad you're updating here though, it'll be a good way for us to keep in touch. What? Phones? Who the fuck uses those anymore?

Anyway, I was thinking... you should set up a Twitter account for your travels, I think it'd be neat to follow you around the world on there. If you're not familiar with Twitter, check it out. The website's easy, twitter.com. I'm j00zt1n on there, if you decide to sign up.

Have some fun out there for me, alright?

Unknown said...

Good to hear that your buddy is recovering nicely.