Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Trash!

One of the 'must hash' groups from everyone that I've talked to. I
unfortunately missed their actual trail due to some timing confusion
(I was at brunch with LaQueefa and Shit Happens with the impression
Trash started at 5ish, not 2:30), but with deft driving I was able to
arrive in time for circle.
What appeared out of the woods looked like some well shiggy'd hashers.
Pretty much everyone had blood on trail, mud caked over their shoes
and was pouring sweat (I'm sure the 90+ degrees outside didn't help
much).
Fafrumfuken (sp?) was FRB and for his earnestness, he earned a flak
jacket in circle, complete with metal plate inserts.
Circle itself brought about its own quirks. While there was no bibbing
(one thing for which the Trash Hash is infamous for), there were bags
of ice to sit on, awards (dinky discount store toys, possibly lead
paint based), and a toilet seat which Strawberry Shortcock promptly
wiped his ass with before presenting it to Urin8 for some savage crime
that I can't recall.
Down-downs followed, more people sat on the ice, virgins were
devirginized, someone did the robot (not true, but sounds good), and a
good portion of us went to Buffalo Wild Wings for the on-after.
Then I followed Fafrumfuken (my crash space for the night) around.
There was a girl, beer, no movie, and I tought them how to play
Caliente.
Many thanks to Fafrumfuken for the couch and shower, definitely needed
them both! And to all the Trash hashers for some grand hospitality.
Hopefully I can actually do a trail next time!

No comments: